and it's an I-don't-know-how-I'm-feeling weekends.
yesterday was basically maths. maths. and more maths. and then I came online, moved this blog, without a reasonable reason, and told them that i've deleted it. hah. but it's here. -abcde.blogspot. lolol.
then had pizza for dinner. after that i talked to jonathan on the phone till 2.15am. hah. talked about lots of emo stuff, and how we used to be fine with this school in sec 1 and then all of a sudden just want to get out of this damn school. but actually it's mainly because of those self-centred ppl around you. those who never think that they may be wrong. those who tend to let jealousy rule over them. those who tell you this but do another. those who are so demanding. those who are so selfish and only think about themselves first. those who always give that kind of "hey you suck and i'm better than you" look. and worse of all, they never seem to think maybe the fault lies in them as well. wtf wtf wtf. there's a reason behind everything. and that includes why I am the me now.not to initiate, has always been my biggest problem. and this' how, .......i lost you.
2007 and 08 is definitely gonna suck, unless I get out of this place. uh, whatever. it already sucks alot now.
and i know i'll miss you terribly when that day comes.
it's soon. it's coming. the very first day we know each other. it's been a year. but it's all over.
Monday, April 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment